I cannot wait to hear about the joys that everyone shared with friends and family over the Christmas holiday...Luke 2:11, "to you is born this day in the city of David a SAVIOR, who is the Messiah, the LORD." It has been such a blessing to hear the girls repeat this verse this month as we remember the reason for the season!Merry Christmas from our family to yours!
3 comments:
Your girls are just beautiful!! Seriously, they could be kid models.
You have such a sweet family and I'm enjoying being able to keep up with you. Have a great Christmas! :)
Hi, Shelley - How fun to find you guys in blog-land! I cannot believe how big your girls are!! What a beatiful family! We are going to enjoy keeping up with you guys! I need to hear some girly stories! Hope you guys have a merry Christmas! Take care...
love,
Summer
Beautiful girls! I promise to load some pictures tomorrow! Hope ya'll have a great day!
Post a Comment