Now, I am off to do some cleaning, make some cookies for Santa and maybe some reindeer food, get some rest, and start packing!
December 23, 2008
Can you BELIEVE...
Can you believe that it is almost Christmas. This year has flown by! A few weeks ago I had great intentions of participating in the "Christmas Tour of Homes"... blog style. Nope, never got it done. Then I ran into all the problems with my camera and computer. Thank goodness for my hubby who got my camera to work with my computer so hopefully I am back in blog order. I am only back into business after many tears and an emotional break-down, but 'tis the season. So all you get for my tour this year is a shot of a my tree...
A picture of Emiley's Ariel ornament
And Abbey's Tink ornament... I couldnt find Lainey's Sleeping Beauty ornament on the tree. It must be hiding from me :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I hope you all have a Merry Christmas!
WOW! Your new camera really does take great pictures! You'll be snapping away from now on and that's good 'cause we will see more of the girlfriends!!
Love ya,
Poppy
Merry Christmas. The tree is beautiful. It has been a fast year but hasn`t it been wonderful. Sure enjoyed our Christmas time together. Love Mom
Post a Comment