Home About Me The Girls Contact Me Deals & Steals Facebook Pinterest TeachersPayTeachers Instagram Email Twitter Image Map

January 29, 2011

Friday Favorites...

Yes, once again LATE with the Friday Favorites! Story of my life these days. This week I am loving my turquoise candle that Sarah gave me last weekend on our high school girls' weekend! It is my favorite color and the design is gorgeous. I sat it in my kitchen window but I havent been able to bring myself to light it yet... I dont want to waste it! Is anyone else like that about about a beautiful candle?
I am also loving my Aviator sunglasses. I have been wanting some for awhile now but had not been able to find any that were narrow enough for my face. I like these. This picture also represents the beautiful weather we have been having the last few days! That is also another one of my FAVORITES!!! Happy Weekend!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Burn that candle! I used to be that way, but with a pretty one like that you can put a couple of votives in it once it is all gone and still use it!

kristi said...

Yes, I am like that and I save and save it and then usually it gets OLD before I decide to use it. My new philosophy, or trying to be my new philosophy, is to use it. Who knows what tomorrow may bring.