Home About Me The Girls Contact Me Deals & Steals Facebook Pinterest TeachersPayTeachers Instagram Email Twitter Image Map

May 8, 2011

Mother's Day and Misc...

Happy Mother's Day! I hope that you all have had a GREAT day with your families. I am blessed to have a wonderful mother and mother-in-law, super sister-in-laws, some awesome aunts, and very fantastic grandmothers who helped me become the mother I am today. Happy Mother's Day to you all! I wish that I would have been able to spend Mother's Day with my mom, but life is so busy right now for us that a long trip was just not in the picture for this weekend. I love you, mom and I am now blessed to know what it means to be a mom!

Now on to the misc things of the week! We had a cinco de Mayo party to attend and the hostess asked that you dressed the part. I didnt have any attire but I did happen upon this dress for $2 at HEB! I am a bargain shopper :) I think it worked!
Abbey had her last game in the city league. Now she is just playing in the Tri-County League so maybe things will settle down a bit! I think she only has two games this next week. Her team did great!
We have found some time to do some swimming. Oh summer... You cant come quick enough!!!
This past week, the girls had their G/T showcase. Lainey did her project on sea turtle and Abbey did hers on the 80's. Abbey had Lainey and Emiley in her fashion show on the stage!
It was really cute to see Abbey using her little sisters in part of her school project! She did a great job! {I didnt even get a picture of Lainey's sea turtle project :( }
Abbey and her buddies tried out for the talent show this week. We have been working on getting their act together. I shared with the girls our little "workout routine" we use to do at church camp! Here are Emiley's body and Abbey's legs practicing to show Abbey's friends before their practice! They had their tryouts on Friday and we will find out tomorrow if they made the big show! It is a busy time of year!!!!
Abbey has had the tummy bug all day today so Abbey and I had to skip out of church. Will, Lainey and Emiley brought me these gorgeous flowers home from church today along with a yummy lunch. It has been a great day to "recover" from a busy week and prepare for another busy week! I am so blessed to be the Mommy of three healthy, busy, beautiful, little girls.
I wouldnt have it any other way. Happy Weekend!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Whitney said...

$2... seriously?? I LOVE that dress!! I love Mexican style dresses!!!