Five Months ago I reached out and have never looked back. If you know me personally and know our family then you know what I am speaking of and it has been life-changing for our family. (Sorry I cant go into details here.) God was telling me to reach out. He had been telling me to for days, weeks, months. Five months ago I let go of all reservations and opened my mouth in faith and I find myself five month down the road of life... a stronger person. In the last five months I have:
1. Been stronger than I ever knew I could be.
2. Prayed more than I have in a REALLY long time.
3. Reached out more than I have to others who may need me and Jesus.
4. Been still and watched Jesus do HIS work.
5. Shown grace and mercy and love in situations that are HARD!
The last five months have taught my family so many things:
1. We have shown LOVE.
2. We have given unconditionally.
3. We have realized we are blessed by the KING.
4. We are learning to take one day at a time.
5. We are have learned patience and a new different type of joy.
God gives us every single morning, every single night. He gives us every five minutes, five days, five weeks, five months. It is our choice what we choose to do with it. I chose one day five months ago to open my mouth. I have been blessed because I did. It hasn't been easy but God never promises easy. I am trying to remind my girls of that, too as we continue on this journey God has chosen for us. It may only be for five more days or five months... its God's time like everything else but God has a plan and time for EVERYTHING! I am learning to be HIS worker and do it for HIM! His grace and mercy are new every day and I'm willing do it! Are you willing to step out for God for five days, five weeks, five months? You will be blessed!



No comments:
Post a Comment