Home About Me The Girls Contact Me Deals & Steals Facebook Pinterest TeachersPayTeachers Instagram Email Twitter Image Map

January 13, 2014

Let's Recap Christmas. Shall We?...

 I really, really, really enjoyed Christmas this year.  LIKE, I did NOT want it end.  Our first family Christmas was spent in New Braunfels again at a sweet bed and breakfast with my brother's family and my mom and Jim. 
 We stayed in this house last year and it is just PERFECT.  There is room for all of us, it is decorated for Christmas and it is adorable.  We ate, played games, watched some movies, visited and just relaxed! 
 The girls and Whitney get the pink room all to themselves.  What great memories they are making! 
 We did venture out Saturday afternoon to the large trampolines.  The kids spent an hour getting tired and hungry.  It was a really neat place.  The kids had been there before with the grandparents and requested that they take them back.  :)
 Then it was home for family Christmas time.  I LOVE it that my teenage daughter requested Disney princess movies for Christmas.  Still so innocent. 
 We still love making cookies for Santa...
 And waiting for him to leave those few special goodies... This year I think it was PIG BOOTS or rainboots which ever way you want to look at it! 
 Emiley had asked for a Bible and Santa delivered. 
 The weekend after Christmas my brother returned for a Christmas with my dad and Dee.  We got a little Redneck and burned some brush. 
 It was another fun, relaxing Christmas spent with family! 
... and these crazy girls did NOT want to give me a good picture.  Oh My, they are growing up! 

**I've started a new blog with some of my good girl buddies.  It's sure to be funny, full of stories, maybe have some helpful hints, recipes, and other things to brighten your day.
www.scatteredatbest.blogspot.com

Happy Monday

No comments: