Home About Me The Girls Contact Me Deals & Steals Facebook Pinterest TeachersPayTeachers Instagram Email Twitter Image Map

March 2, 2014

Yep, It's True...

 
Yep, It's true... I let the whole month of February go by without ONE SINGLE BLOG POST!  That has NEVER happened since I started blogging many years ago.
 
Life has moved on and been crazy busy as always.    And Yep, it's true I hit some roadblocks in life.  I will just admit it... Even though it's hard. 
 
I have been stressed and full of worry and anxiety.  I think the end of January it finally caught up with me physically, mentally and emotionally.  I am now on some medication and taking care of ME.  That's so hard to say, but after a trip to the doctor after some very scary situations I am saying it.  I have shared it with only a few who are struggling, too. 
 
I think sometimes mommies need to be honest when things are tough, stressful, especially when they may be an anxious type like me.  I am feeling better.  I am learning to rest.  But let me just say, it doesn't make you weak or less of a great person if you need medication for some anxiety at certain points in life.  Our family has had some hard events the last few months.  We had a foster child for 9 months and he was leaving our home.  I was dealing with the stress of that and so many emotions and the everyday busy-ness of work, my own children, I was just overwhelmed.  I took it all and kept it inside. 
 
I have so much to catch you all up on!  Basketball, the beginning of track, I did a 10K with a great friend, the girls and I went to ACU Sing Song...
 
I am so blessed and GOD is so GOOD!  Sorry its been so long. 
 
It feels so good to be back!
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've wondered where you were BUT I didn't want to put more pressure so I just didn't ask about the blog. Today our lesson at church was about worry and being anxious.. WE are to give it to God and keep our focus on HIM. Keep your head up. You can do it always have and always will.

The Jacobs Family said...

Glad your back, but everyone needs a break! And glad you asked for a little help when you needed it. There is absolutely no shame in that - only wisdom :)