Here is the a picture of the girl's snowman. They did a great job. Well... guess who ate the carrot nose right off the snowman... You got it good 'ole Jasper. The carrot nose that is on the snowman is the third attempt to give him a nose. Jasper ate the first two carrots. I was watching all the action through the sun room. Lainey came into the house screaming that Jasper had stolen the nose off her poor snowman. So I followed Lainey back outside with two more carrots for Jasper to keep him distracted and a carrot for the snowman's nose. We took the picture quickly before Jasper figured out what was going on. He soon ate this nose too.
January 17, 2007
The Snowman...
Here is the a picture of the girl's snowman. They did a great job. Well... guess who ate the carrot nose right off the snowman... You got it good 'ole Jasper. The carrot nose that is on the snowman is the third attempt to give him a nose. Jasper ate the first two carrots. I was watching all the action through the sun room. Lainey came into the house screaming that Jasper had stolen the nose off her poor snowman. So I followed Lainey back outside with two more carrots for Jasper to keep him distracted and a carrot for the snowman's nose. We took the picture quickly before Jasper figured out what was going on. He soon ate this nose too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think I'm done with snow this year... It's cold!!!!!
Post a Comment