First for sharin' of some kitchen pictures straight from a Texas Country Home. This cute little sign is over my sink. I bought it years ago at Canton and I still LOVE it!
Many of you, my regular readers, have seen most of my kitchen in past "Friday Favorites!" When we bought our home we left the cabinets and redid the countertops (tumbled marble) and the floors.
Our kitchen, living room, and den are all open. We tore out three walls when we remodeled to open up the entire living area. We have really enjoyed this house and look forward to spending many, many years here!
I have gone crazy with the red and turquoise. It is so fun and they are my two favorite colors. Here is the complete view of the kitchen!My rose bush! This time of year just makes me smile. The roses are everywhere on our place. I wish I know who planted all the rose bushes. I am so thankful for whoever did :)





11 comments:
I just realized we follow some of the same "bloggers". I love Kelly, Beth Moore and Big Mama!!!
Anyways, I love your kitchen! And your rose bushes are soooooo pretty!
Happy Friday!
Your kitchen is very pretty and I'm jealous of those rose bushes!!!
Thanks for sharing!
I love seeing your kitchen, it is so cute!! Love your blog too, will be back by again!!
Happy Friday to you too.
Love you
MOM
Nice kitchen.
Thank you for opening up your home!
-Ash-
Thanks for sharing, Shelley...you have caused me to fall in love with red and turquoise, too.
I didnt tag you in the 8 things because Amy already did!!!! You know I love ya!!!
Love the house pics! We are going to paint around here soon......Lady is coming to help!
It's so nice and open! Your turquoise canisters are so cute!
I love Canton flea market! Even though I haven't lived in Texas for awhile, I still got to go once, and it was fantastic :o) Thanks for letting us look!
www.lifeofashleylancaster.blogspot.com
Don't you love Southern Living? I noticed we have a lot of the same things! We must have good taste ;)
Post a Comment