
Well, I am finally taking the time to finish up the March Photo Challenge.
{Day 27- Name} It's not really my name, but this "H" is for our last name and I LOVE it hanging on our front door!

{Day 28- Trash} Oh, I wish there was a way to hide it :(

{Day 29- Feet} My oh, My! I have lost a toenail on my big toe from running. Its so ugly and I dont even care. Its coming back in slowly. I hope it makes its appearance before summer is here!

{Day 30- Toy} Abbey's bed is such sweet memories. She has her build-a-bear she did with Poppy and EE, her pony she use to sleep with, her teddy from a BFF, a little pillow she made a VBS years ago and little things she loves. She's growing up so fast...

{Day 31- Where you relax} Oh my couch... where I enjoy my evening shows!
No comments:
Post a Comment