Home About Me The Girls Contact Me Deals & Steals Facebook Pinterest TeachersPayTeachers Instagram Email Twitter Image Map

November 9, 2012

Florida Funnies...

 Along the way of our "Ironman" adventure in Florida we had lots of things that made us laugh!  Like this bike.  Never seen anything like it!  Longhorn handlebars and a cowhide seat... I had to snap a picture of it when its owner was in the restroom...
 The hubbies have been teasing that they are getting an Ironman tattoo when they complete the race.  All our girls are so scared that they are really going to do it!  Luke put this tattoo on after race and we texted it to our kiddos.  Lainey informed Will "He should not get a tattoo because when he is old and in the nursing home it will look like a glob of color in his wrinkles!" 
 Pineapple Willie's could not let you take alcohol off their property so this is the way we got our drinks!  Betsy and I got a few giggles from it! 
 We also have an ongoing joke with our workout buddies that the only thing skinny on us is our ankles so of course we had to take a picture of our skinny ankles in the sand! 
 And since I ALWAYS attract the crazies, this guy at the McD's told me all about how he won Ironman Florida back in the day! He also said he rode in the Tour de France.  He also told me his old Tour Bike was parked right outside McD's.  I had to snap a picture...  Yes it was after midnight on the night of the race...
 And finally my BFF took a picture of bloody Mary in the airport!  I didnt know she also took a picture of ME!  YES, she sent it to our friends! 
 Oh yes, and I searched Ironman on Pinterest and this is what I found.  LOVE...
Happy Weekend...

1 comment:

Betsy said...

Laughing. Out. Loud.
Good times, great memories, my friend!!!