Home About Me The Girls Contact Me Deals & Steals Facebook Pinterest TeachersPayTeachers Instagram Email Twitter Image Map

November 27, 2012

It Happened!...

It Happened!  On Thanksgiving Day I turned 37!  WOW, REALLY??

It Happened!  My baby girl cheered at the Houston Thanksgiving Day parade and it was GREAT!

It Happened!  I have reached my MAX on pictures for blogger and now I have to figure out how to download more pictures without having to pay?!?! Any advice! 

It Happened!  I am behind at blogging AGAIN and I have so much to share!  Stay tuned. I hope to figure this out soon.  (If you have hints let me know ASAP!)

3 comments:

the Whitelaws said...

Shelley, I just reached my limit yesterday, too! I ended up just deciding to pay for the smallest amount. Frustrating! I guess, you could start over with another account/site? If so, make sure you let us know where you're going! Love keeping up with you and your beautiful girls.

Brandi said...

Happy late birthday...I'm right behind you!!! BOOHOO!!!!!

Lynn Fern said...

37? You don't look 37!! You are still as beautiful as ever. Download the new Picasa 3 & you can use that for pictures on blogger. I reached mine & I've only had a blog for a short time - BOO!

Lynn
http://fernavenueblog.blogspot.com/