Home About Me The Girls Contact Me Deals & Steals Facebook Pinterest TeachersPayTeachers Instagram Email Twitter Image Map

November 21, 2006

Oh the things kids do...



The girls had been helping me all day putting up the Christmas tree... then they got tired of doing that so they decide to lay "the warm fuzzy blanket" out on the tile floors. Then they tied a rope to the blanket and put the loop around Abbey. (For those of you who know my girls know they love ropes and tying things up. I often find five or six ropes tied to their dressers with animals on the ends of them. Thos are my country girls!) Lainey and Emiley then took turns "riding" on the blanket as Abbey ran around the house on the tile floors. After they had fallen off their "homemade sleigh" one too many times, they decided to pile their stuffed animals onto the blanket and give them a ride on the sleigh. This is the picture of all their animals on the blanket and Lainey and Emiley posing with them. Abbey wanted in the picture too with the rope around her waist, but she was "dressed" only her panties (like always)so I didn't add her in the picture. Things are crazy around here like always... But we are ready for the holidays!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shelley
How awesome! I have really enjoyed reading your blog and getting to know your children better. I believe you and Will are truly amazing parents. From reading what your children do and say you both have made a positive Christian impact on them. I can only hope and pray that one day God will give Anthony and I that precious gift, a child. Keep the stories coming they are wonderful!!
Love you
Amanda (Rogers) Pennington

mcjacobsjournal said...

Oh, your kids are SO precious!! I love reading your stories about all their personalities. :) I've been catching up on blog-reading and love your trip to the Nutcracker too. That's something every girl should see! We're taking Kendyll and Carlie next weekend. :)