Home About Me The Girls Contact Me Deals & Steals Facebook Pinterest TeachersPayTeachers Instagram Email Twitter Image Map

April 6, 2007

Bluebonnets...

I am with Summer... I just love Texas Bluebonnets. These are some bluebonnets that are in our side yard, right outside our master bedroom window! I was hoping to take the girls picture in them on Easter Morning... now with the cold temperatures and chance of snow or freezing rain this weekend... I am just hoping that the cold does not kill all our Spring blooms.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

What is up with this weather, anyway? I spent too much money on shoes, dresses, and bows to not wear them on Easter.. but I'm not sure I can send my daughters to church tomorrow in flip flops with snow on the groud!

Jessica said...

So my last comment makes me sound all shallow... just so everyone knows I do know we go to church to celebrate the ressurection on Easter... the new dress is just an added tradition.

The Best Family said...

How cool to have the bluebonnets in your own yard!
Jessica - honestly, I was all stressed about my own outfit because it was sandals, a skirt, and a tanktop.... I just added a jacket for each of my boys, so they were good to go! This weather is nuts!