Home About Me The Girls Contact Me Deals & Steals Facebook Pinterest TeachersPayTeachers Instagram Email Twitter Image Map

April 17, 2007

Triplets?!?!?!

Sunday on my way home from picking the girls up from my dad, we made a grocery stop at the HEB in Waco. While we were in HEB I had 2 people ask me if the girls were triplets! Lainey and Emiley were riding in the basket and Abbey was walking. They all three had balloons and were acting GREAT in the store! They were not even dressed alike that day. One of the ladies stared at me for the longest time before she said anything to me. Then she finally asked. I then had to tell her their ages and the age differences between them. They are all getting closer to the same size. Abbey has not hit her growth spurt yet and Emiley and Lainey are almost the same size. The girls thought these ladies were crazy, but always love the attention! They are known around town as the Hale girls! It should be interesting to see them all in high school at the same time!!!

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

How funny........I think triplets would have sent me over the edge!!

The Best Family said...

that is funny! Your youngest 2 do look a lot alike to me... they are all such beautiful girls!
I have been places with all 4 of my boys before and people have looked at me and said, "those cant all be yours!" Usually followed by a "bless your heart" or something of that nature... they are lots of work, but totally worth it! High school will definately be interesting! We need to have at least one Hale-Best hook up somewhere amidst the 7 of them!

Amy S. said...

When I saw the title "triplets" my mind went wondering "Surely Shelley is not pregnant!" What news that would be!

mcjacobsjournal said...

We got that all the time growing up as three sisters (and later four sisters, but she was WAY later). I always thought that was so funny that people just assume we were all born at the same time, instead of evenly spaced out siblings!

Your girls are beautiful and I can't WAIT to hear their highschool stories when they're all the talk of the school. That will be so fun for them to have each other ALWAYS!