Well, it is already Friday and I can easily say, "I dont know where the week has gone!!!" I will try to lay it out for you... as I try to recap the last five days that flew by in a FLASH!
Monday...We sort of took the first day of the week to recover from vacation. I got the house cleaned, unpacked from vacation, and did load after load of laundry. I dont think I got out of my P.J's all day. I also woke up not feeling so great. The beginnings of a sinus infection which always leads to a migraine!
Tuesday...This was a great day. We spent the morning doing our usual morning stuff... making beds, more laundry, breakfast dishes, baths, getting dressed, etc. Then the girls had play practice at 2 for the Disney musical that is this weekend. They are doing such a great job. Abbey's act is SOOOOO cute. I cant wait to post pictures after Saturday. She is in the Pinochio act with three other little girls and they are adorable! Anyway, Tuesday evening we took the girls to Grammy's and headed to Waco with about 12 friends on an RV for Bridgette's birthday. It was LOTS of fun. The RV was turquoise on the outside and pink leather on the inside. B's father-in-law had bought it on ebay so they could head to Disney World this weekend. There were some young girls at George's were we ate that asked us if we were famous of something. We all laughed and said we were here for B's birthday. They said "Oh, is she 21?" We said no that she was 32 and had three children! They couldnt believe it. We also tried to tell this young girls that the hubbies that had joined us were the agents, SINCE WE WERE FAMOUS and all! It was lots of fun... I am so thankful for great friends...And a got an antiboitic for my sinus issues...
Wednesday... I really wanted to sleep in since we did not get home until late Tuesday night, but my early bird kiddos do not allow that. I thought we would just have another relaxing day at home (sort of like Monday) but our good friends Lee Ann and her daughter Lauren called and invited us to swim. So we got dressed and spent most of the day swimming and playing with them. I was once again blessed for good friends for me and my girls. The day was cooler than it had been and a good day to just sit by the pool and visit!
Thurday... OH MY! Betsy and I decided we would take all SIX girls to Waco to do some last minute school shopping and buy school supplies. We both had lists a mile long. We had a little girl at almost every age... Katie, 8; Abbey H., 7; Lainey, 6; Abby K., 5; Emiley, 4; and Gracie, at 2.5 years! It was busy and my suburban was loaded down. We made stops at all the shops for school clothes, bought a few needed pairs of jeans, headed for lunch at Chick-fil-a and then braved WalMart. Once we got to WM we were already so tired, we just decided to get the school supplies and head home. We had to be home by six anyway, because the girls had dress rehearsal at 630. We got home just in time to head to practice. Practice then lasted until 10 and needless to say... my early birds slept a bit later this morning.
Friday... I was so happy this morning when the girls did not wake up at 645... but we were all pulled out of bed when the ORKIN man arrived at 730 to spray! YUCK... so we got up and have gotten busy so far today. We have lots of errands planned for today, along with some HEAVY DUTY cleaning. We also get to find out who the girls teachers are today... it is suppose to be posted at the school this afternoon. Our church is hosting a youth rally and Acapella concert this weekend. We are fortunate enough to get to house one of the singers this weekend, but my house is in deep need of deep cleaning. So off to clean today before Abbey's soccer clinic, the play, church, youth rally and concert this weekend! I will have lots to update you with!!!
2 comments:
Hey! Your week sounds as crazy as mine!! Sooo glad it is about to slow down...maybe I should say glad to have a routine. I'm not sure slowing down is an option with these kiddos! I thought you were going to Dallas today? Guess there was a change in plans. Ya'll have a great weekend! Wish me luck...school shopping on tax free weeekend!!! YUCK!! Amy
Oh my goodness...and I thought I was busy! For a small town Hamilton sure has a lot going on! By the way, would you tell Will Jon would love to take him up on his offer to help us move. I'm sure Jon will give him a call sometime. We don't plan on moving for a couple weeks. And all the Hale's and Horton's are welcome - there is plenty of room and the pool might be ready!!
Post a Comment