Home About Me The Girls Contact Me Deals & Steals Facebook Pinterest TeachersPayTeachers Instagram Email Twitter Image Map

October 28, 2008

Coming up for a breath...

Ok... I am coming up for a breath and a short blog post :)

We are crazy busy as usual and I wouldnt really have it any other way. Between gymnastics, ballet, homework, laundry, meals to cook, work, working out, and oh yes, some sleep I have started crafting a bit more in preparations for Halloween.

My girls rarely go for the normal Halloween attire and this year is no different. We have successfully made Abbey a zookeeper, I am in the process of transforming Miss Em into a cute lady bug, and an ever so sweet purple witch for Lainey is also on the agenda. When I arise from the tulle, elastic, and glue gun to take another breath, I will post pictures.

Happy Tuesday :)

5 comments:

Phillips Family said...

Yeah for your craftiness! I can't wait to see the finished product!

Also...I loved the girls shirts for Homecoming! Too cute!

The Best Family said...

sounds like life around here... this is a vusy time of year... but I just love the fall season! Cant wait to see pics of your girls' costumes... the acu shirts were super-cute!

Betsy said...

I am in awe... I only have to make one pair of puppy ears, and I can't even get that done!!!!

kristi said...

Yea for me. Poor Reagan, if her costume can't come in the mail or made by Sassy Sauerkraut, it probably isn't happening. I wish as craftier.

Amy said...

How in the world do you have time to make them each a costume!!? You are so good. I am so bad - I take mine to Wal-mart to pick out their costume.:)