Home About Me The Girls Contact Me Deals & Steals Facebook Pinterest TeachersPayTeachers Instagram Email Twitter Image Map

October 2, 2008

Jasper Strikes Again...

Yep, Jasper the horse did it again... He has ruined everything on my porch...
The poor watermelon vines were his victim this time...
He ate every leaf off of the vines. I am so thankful that we were able to get a few watermelons before he realized how good the vines tasted.
To console myself (and Lainey because Lainey was in tears when we walked out this morning to the destroyed vines) I bought this cute autumn sign for my porch. Isn't it cute? I hope Jasper doesnt like to eat painted wood!

5 comments:

ajphillips said...

oh my goodness! Guess he didn't want to try the melon??

Anonymous said...

Oh, and I was so looking forward to some fresh home grown watermelon when I visit this weekend! Darn Jasper!

He is a hand full.

Love you
MOM

Anonymous said...

That darn Jasper!!!!! I am just now catching up with myself. Jane and Dottie know how to wear one out at the State fair show. Dottie won reserve champ of her class so we stayed longer to sell. I wish we had some more of those little watermellons.Wow were they good. ENJOYED YOU'LL SO MUCH,. It was great fun for Gary and I. Love, A. Vi

Odd Chick said...

that darn Jasper. I'm glad you got a few melons before he ruined the vine. I showed my daughter, Joli and her boys, your site and they loved it!

The Daileys said...

Oh Man! I would be a tad irked too! Cute sign though... shopping really DOES make you feel better!