I know, I know... You have been wondering where I am! I am still here. I feel like my motto is "I will survive!" Things are super busy around here like they always are this time of year when we are welcoming fall! School is into full swing, soccer is starting, we are going like crazy to and fro. I feel like we are meeting ourselves coming and going from football to meetings, to church to school. It is a fun time of the year. We have enjoyed the cooler weather and the rain... This weekend Lainey and I took the time to get out a few of our FALL decorations. They make us smile :)
We have pumpkins here and pumpkins there...
We have pumpkins here and pumpkins there...


Oh yes, and did I mention it is Miss Em's birthday this weekend (actually Friday) so we are also planning for that with everything else. Fun times!
Happy Fall Y'all!
3 comments:
Looks beautiful! I love the fall season too!
Love to all...see you for the birthday party!
Love you
MOM
Shell..
DeeDee and I are anxious to get there this weekend for the party. We'll pop in Friday night ready to party with Miss Em.
If you need anything, give me a call.
Love you,
Poppy
i love your fall decorations. they made me smile too. sounds like you all are very busy bees!
Post a Comment