Home About Me The Girls Contact Me Deals & Steals Facebook Pinterest TeachersPayTeachers Instagram Email Twitter Image Map

June 14, 2010

Counting Down the Days...

Woody, Jessie, and Buzz are now out of the toy box and we are counting down the days until "Toy Story 3" makes it to the Movie Theatre! Abbey has always LOVED Toy Story! I alway tell her it is because her daddy and I went on an "unofficial" date to see the first Toy Story movie at ACU before we were really dating.
We have copies of both the original Toy Story and Toy Story 2, but we have recorded them both this week and watched them LOTS already! I have to admit I LOVE them, too! We are counting down the days to see Toy Story 3. The girls have even been playing Toy Story games online! They know all the new characters... Its so fun! I admit I have an obsession for Woody and the Gang, too!

Happy Monday!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shelley,
I agree. I like the Toy Story movies. The Primary Campus walked to the theater and watched Toy Story II for end of school field trip. Hope ya'll have a great summer.
Aunt Sue

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! I'm excited for Toy Story 3 too!!! I'm hoping we can take Quintin, and go to the drive in.

Amy said...

This post made me SMILE! It seems like most of our kids time growing up together involved Toy Story! When I think Toy Story, I think Kooper and Abbey! Do you remember the Woody costume Koop used to wear? LOL!! The one that he wore until it rode up his crotch and JAson HATED?? Oh, good times! Time is flying by so fast!