Home About Me The Girls Contact Me Deals & Steals Facebook Pinterest TeachersPayTeachers Instagram Email Twitter Image Map

June 25, 2010

Yesterday...

Yesterday... Was my Pi-Pa's Birthday. He celebrated it in heaven. I thought about him here on earth. I miss him still and wish my girls knew him.

Yesterday... My sweet sister-in-law's mother had surgery to remove a brain tumor. Gina and her mom, Kathy Gage and her entire family need our prayers. I cant get my mind off of them them. She's got a long road to go. There are more brain tumors. God can HEAL! God is Mighty to SAVE!

Yesterday... I drove to the town where I grew up to do some lovin on my niece and nephew while my sister-in-law is gone to be with her mother. We are LOVIN' these sweet faces! These sweet faces need their grandmother to be healed. Pray for Kathy! She is a fighter... She has fought cancer before and she will fight it again.
Yesterday... God blessed us with RAIN! I smelled,touched, saw, tasted, and heard God in the rain yesterday and I needed it!

Yesterday... I realized how much I take my life and my family for granted.

Yesterday... and Today and Tomorrow are so special! I am going to EMBRACE every moment in life.

Happy Weekend...

PRAY, PRAY, PRAY... The Gage family needs it!
Photobucket

2 comments:

JGWmom said...

I prayed for them and will continue to do so, Shelley! I know SO many right now who are facing cancer, either themselves or their loved ones...it is a long hard road to journey, but you are SO right...God CAN and WILL heal!!! Thank you for reminding me to be more mindful of what we have to be SO thankful for!
Blessings,
Shannon

ajphillips said...

We all take so many things for granted on a daily basis. I believe God does these things to remind us all. Will be praying.