Home About Me The Girls Contact Me Deals & Steals Facebook Pinterest TeachersPayTeachers Instagram Email Twitter Image Map

July 17, 2010

Date Night???...

I guess you could call this a date night! It was a few hours away from home, without the kids, with other couples, and we had a GREAT time!
Last Thursday night Will, Joe, Miles, Lee Ann (not pictured), and Gina rode their bikes from H-town to the Gap. That is approximately 18 miles. Liz, Betsy and I drove the sag wagon to the Gap with our bikes then rode our bikes from the Gap toward H-town until we met them which was approximately 10 miles round trip.
Then we had dinner at the "World Famous Horny Toad" with all the riders and Randy and Gina S. who met us there! We missed Derek and Luke who were working!
It was a FUN couples night and I guess you could call it a date night... its as close to a date night as we have gotten in awhile so I will take it! And man oh man, we laughed... A LOT!
Good Time, my friend... and a good workout, too!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Liz said...

We had a great time. We need to try to do that more often. I don't feel so guilty if I work out on a date night :)

Have fun on your vacation!