Home About Me The Girls Contact Me Deals & Steals Facebook Pinterest TeachersPayTeachers Instagram Email Twitter Image Map

July 6, 2010

GOTCHA...

Lainey's birthday was also a day full of some surprises. EE and PaPa Jim had a package sent from the American Girl Doll store. It was Lanie's p.j.'s and her stuffed monkey! Lainey was so excited. (I am sorry the picture is fuzzy!) Poppy and DeeDee gave Lainey money placed in an art book to spend that day at the American Girl Doll store to buy Lanie an outfit! Lainey had to sift through the pages to find all the money!
When we got home Lainey was a little disappointed to find a BLACK birthday cake instead of the pink one she had requested. GOTCHA! Her sisters had put TRICK candles on the cake, too! I love this picture. Emiley is really BELLY LAUGHING! The candles kept relighting every time Lainey would get them all blown out! It was really funny!
When we finally used a little water to get the candles out, Emiley and Abbey told Lainey to try to cut her cake! It was actually a cake pan, NOT a real cake. GOTCHA!
Then out of the fridge, they brought her pretty pink cake! Lainey just laughed and laughed!
Then we really sang "Happy Birthday" and did the pretty candles! I LOVE this picture of Gracie. I dont think she could be any happier if it was HER birthday.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How wonderful her birthday was! That's what it should be for children everywhere, filled with good friends and special joys!

Thanks for sharing with us!

Love you
MOM

Liz said...

Too cute... maybe someday I'll get to bake a pink birthday cake :) If not, I'll have to make one for all of these pretty little girlies :)

cheri said...

what a fun day!