Abbey wants to be a cake decorator like Buddy from Cake Boss! She truly does!! She records every show and she even has me LOVING the show "The Next Great Baker. "
Abbey has been practicing her cake modeling skills using clay. This is her latest dog head. Pretty good, Abbey Grace! Maybe you will work in a bakery in NYC and I will work for you!
It used to be my dream to be a cake decorator! I still have a little of that in me, but now it would be a GF bakery of course! :) Do y'al watch cupcake wars on food network? I love it!!
2 comments:
It used to be my dream to be a cake decorator! I still have a little of that in me, but now it would be a GF bakery of course! :) Do y'al watch cupcake wars on food network? I love it!!
Megan wants to be a cake boss too! Maybe we should team those two up! Too fun!
Love yall,
Dee
Post a Comment