This week my Friday Favorites are my "Pipka Santas" that are collectables.

Will's boss and his wife give us a new one every year and it is so special to see which one we will get. They have also started getting the girls are smaller version, too.

They are each numbered are are collectors items!

They are all different and so detailed and special!

I think these two are my favorite. I really like the green Santa with all the toys and the white Santa with the snowmen is just beautiful!

The Santa with the sleigh is a bit larger but is so detailed too with the Christmas tree on the bag of goodies.

I just love this tradition they started with us 8 years ago. I look forward to getting a new Santa every year! So do the other ladies in Will's office :) They are gorgeous. I cant wait to get them out of their special boxes every year.
Happy Weekend!
1 comment:
these are the neatest Santa. I love a gift that keeps on giving. Each year these will grow more special. I can't believe you've been there 8 years. A.Vi
Post a Comment