I truly wish I had some wonderful pictures of my three favorite friends and I shopping away this past weekend in Austin and of us enjoying some relaxing time and good conversation at the Hilton and of us eating wonderful food... BUT the only pictures I took were of our two cars that were LOADED TO THE TOP!!! Here is the Excursion with the third seat down and packages loaded to the second row.

Here is the backseat of the Yukon that was holding our luggage and the EXTRA stuff we bought on Sunday before we left town!

And finally the back of the Yukon with the third seat down. We got some SERIOUS Christmas shopping done! The four of us are SHOPPERS! We were thankful that three other friends drove down and met us on Saturday for lunch and a little shopping... but the four of us shopped Friday, Saturday, and Sunday! GOOD TIMES, my friends!

This is the ONLY other picture I took (and yes, they are all off of my iphone) and was of my awesome pretend hamburger. It was from Carl J's and was a low-carb burger so there was no bun and it was G-free and AMAZING! It was a patty and all the fixings wrapped in lettuce. WOW is all I can say!

Happy Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment