December 9, 2010
Forever Christmas...
Last Friday night was our all-school Christmas program. I say it every year, but I am always BLOWN AWAY by the program and the work that our music teacher does. She is amazing and a great gift to our little school! The programs our kids put on are AMAZING!!! The 5th grade music students are the "HOST" of the program so Abbey was one of the "Stars" in the show this year. She had a gorgeous solo singing a beautiful, sweet song and she looked beautiful all dressed up!
Abbey was also a candy cane dancer. They all looked so adorable.
Each grade them does a song and dance to a few Christmas songs. Emiley's second grade group did a cowboy dance to "Rudolph" and "Frosty the Snowman". It was so stinkin' cute! They were dancing boy/girl. Rudolph and Frosty were dancing with each other. They were shouting YEE-HAW! So precious!
Then Lainey's third grade class sang "Home for the Holidays". They played a slideshow that showed pictures of the kids in the school and their families at Christmas time. It was really sweet. I was crying!
It was a special night with a full auditorium! GREAT job kids! You made us all proud!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
There is nothing sweeter than a child and their programs. Add a touch of Christmas and I would have had heartstrings pulling too. They all looked precious. A.Vi
Very sweet!
Post a Comment