TONIGHT my Cousin CATHE will be on the WHEEL OF FORTUNE! Be sure to tune in to your local CBS station at 6:30 and watch her!! She is the the tall gorgeous, blonde! No, we look nothing alike... I am short and dark headed! And watch the ENTIRE show and you might get a glimpse of my mom and other cousin Vanessa at the end of the show! I CANNOT WAIT!!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Now that was a fun WOF to watch!!. I am so happy for her. They were all as pretty on TV as Vanna was. I solved the puzzle and bet it felt to her like it was a SIGN FROM ABOVE. Vi
1 comment:
Now that was a fun WOF to watch!!. I am so happy for her. They were all as pretty on TV as Vanna was. I solved the puzzle and bet it felt to her like it was a SIGN FROM ABOVE. Vi
Post a Comment