I've been doing a little "sprucing up" around the 'ole casa while the girls were gone on a camping trip with their EE and Papa Jim the last 5 days! The first thing on my list was to paint Emiley's bedroom!
BEFORE:

AFTER: I painted her walls yellow and bought some new fun things at Hobby Lobby! While the girls were gone I wanted to get rid of some of the CLUTTER! They are collectors and I admit they get it from me and their EE! :) Smile MOM!

I LOVE the way her paint turned out. Emiley is like Abbey and doesnt want anything pink so she LOVES her bedding and now I LOVE her room a little more.

Here is Lainey's room BEFORE:

AFTER: Her room was the was worse when it came to clutter. OH MY it made me crazy. She had little piles everywhere that needed work. Again, I bought some new fun things for her room and took down things like the posters that I didnt like.

I LOVE Hobby Lobby because their stuff is always 50% off. There was lots of cute stuff to put with Lainey's room! I did leave some things alone like the ribbon on her dresser drawers and the shoes... I picked my battles!

I also made Lainey this cute little art nook in her room. I have been wanting to do it but Lainey does not like change and wont let me move anything so I have waited for her to leave so I could do it all and surprise her! She LOVED it by the way!! Those are a few of Lainey's winning art pieces above her new art "studio!"

BEFORE: Abbey's Room

AFTER: Abbey's room... I rearranged her room and added her name over her bed. I took down her posters in her room. Abbey didnt even care. I also added some baskets on her dresser to keep her "stuff" in! {Ignore the bucket and shelf at the end of her bed...Oops!}

I have had a fun week all to myself. The girls are home now and Lainey has the FLU! Yep, she has 104 temp and is not feeling good!
I will be back tomorrow with more Spring Break Spruce Ups for the living area and sunroom!
4 comments:
Wow, what a fabulous job you have done. I keep planning on attacking my husbands office - he has text books from college. Hope you are enjoying your time off and getting nice weather. We have it in 2 weeks, hopefully will be at least 60 and no snow!
So impressed! All the rooms look great! I thought it was funny that you wait till they are gone till you tackle their rooms and take things down that you don't like. ha!
We had sooo much fun on Spring Break. So sorry it ended with the flu, but so happy you had some creative work time.
Love
mom
these turned out really cute and still expressed each girl's personality!
Post a Comment