Home About Me The Girls Contact Me Deals & Steals Facebook Pinterest TeachersPayTeachers Instagram Email Twitter Image Map

September 10, 2010

Friday Favorites...

Ok, My Friday Favorites may show that I am a little behind the times but Will and I have never proclaimed to be ahead of the times! Yes, I just got Sirius Radio... and Yes, I am LOVING it! Ok, the girls are REALLY LOVING Radio Disney! I may not be loving Radio Disney but I am loving listening to Martha and Coffee House and Christian Radio and 80's and 90's Rock... Oh my I could go on and on!
I will admit I have ventured onto the NFL station because I truly am a football fan to the CORE! It has been WONDERFUL, my new friend Mr. Sirius. I admit I feel a bit guilty loving Mr. Sirius since my dad is a radio man but he is so good. I get 3 months free with my new car so we will see what happens after three months! But for now, I will enjoy it... I just wish I could DVR it!

Happy Weekend!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Tonya said...

I got another vehicle and mine has XM too! I was SO excited when I found that out. The previous owner paid for it but I don't know how long it will last. I'm hoping for atleast the rest of the year.....high hopes I'm sure. :) I love The Message station. I love that they don't play the same songs over and over again.

Unknown said...

Shelley,

I must confess Dee and I have Sirius and listen to it ONLY when we travel, especially out to West Texas, where it is always difficult to find great stations between those long distances. We love Channel 33 "The Bridge" cause it plays "our kind of music," lots of James Taylor, Bread, Carole King, etc.

Just don't forget what got you thru school HOMETOWN RADIO!!

Love ya,
Dad

kristi said...

We love our satellite radio in our vehicles. I just wish I could rewind sometimes like you can with your DVR.