
Well, Kelly over at
Kelly's Korner is playing "Show Us Your Live" Again and of course I had to play along! This week is LIVING ROOMS. My living room has really changed since last time we had home tours. I finally got new living room funiture and I.LOVE.IT! I also got a new rug and it is great. It hink it all feels so cozy!

This picture is one of my favortie things in my living room! I also love the cute sign hanging over it!

This old green piece sits in the living room. I got it at a garage sale for $50 and it is so fun! My hubby hates it because it is so heavy but it takes up this long wall and it great as an entry piece.

I also love this antique piece. I lightly painted it red and added a zebra lamp and it holds all my pewter dishes. Just a little something extra!

Now for my FRIDAY FAVORITES! Tonight is Miss Em's slumber party on the eve of her birthday. I let her pick three friends and we headed to the grocery store to buy all the goodies for a cook-out, smores, cake, and the works!
So far they are having a blast! My FRIDAY FAVORITES has to be my sweet baby and her buddies picking out their favorite ice cream... Cookies-n-cream, of course!

P.S. Miss Em asked for only a hula hoop for her birthday! Funny girl... guess we may be shaking our hips later in the evening! Right now they are jumping on the trampoline, swinging on the rope swing, and running through the sprinkler. The joys of an 8 year old!
5 comments:
How fun! Adorable decor and adorable daughter. Have a great time!
Love all the changes you have made at the house. And love that Emiley too. Happy Birthday.Aunt Vi and Uncle Gary.
Happy Birthday to precious Emiley!!!
Hope she had a GREAT party...mailed her gift; hope she likes it...
Tell Emiley we love her to the moon and back!!!
Love, Dee
I love the animal print rug and the picture of your girls as well! Just precious!
Happy Belated Birthday wishes.
Is it hard to keep all of that pewter clean? What an amazing collection.
Post a Comment