Home About Me The Girls Contact Me Deals & Steals Facebook Pinterest TeachersPayTeachers Instagram Email Twitter Image Map

September 13, 2010

Monday Sweetness...

Today I was greeted by one of my students with a hug and a yummy candle! It is one of my favorite scents and it reminds me of fall. I have it burning in my kitchen as we "speak."... Monday Sweetness! I have a yummy pot of taco soup on for our dinner. It is so simple and so perfect for a busy Monday night full of gymnastics but it tastes so good! All you do is brown a pound of ground meat and then dump two cans of diced tomatoes, a can of dark red beans, a can of corn, a can of mushrooms, and whatever else sounds good to you in your crockpot and warm. Then top with cheese, cilantro, sourcream, corn chips and whatever else your heart desires... Monday Sweetness!

I also mixed up a batch of cornbread because my family LOVES it and I LOVE to watch Miss Emiley eat cornbread and milk! It reminds me of my Pi-Pa... Monday Sweetness!
Abbey told me today that when she becomes President of the United States she is going to outlaw homework! "Dream Big Sweet Girl!"... Monday Sweetness! Lainey Girl came home and began making headband bows and flower bands for her babydolls. So sweet. It melts my heart! She is my girly girl and I LOVE it!... Monday Sweetness!

Today my heart has been hit heart... It has cause me to pray without ceasing... Thank you God!... Monday Sweetness!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is sweet! So many great things. All on a Monday no less. Love the "bow heads". Aad I would love some of that warm cornbread...nothing better..

Love
MOM