Before we could even get to school on Friday, I had to play mommy and make goodies for the class parties. Of course all three girls wanted different goodies to take. Abbey wanted peanutbutter cookies with kisses on top!
October 31, 2010
Happy Halloween!...
Happy Halloween! We have been busy have lots of fall fun the last few days. We had Character Dress-up day at school on Friday. The girls were so excited and I was super busy! Abbey and one of her good buddies decided to be 80's Chics. Abbey is researching 80's fashion for her G/T State project this year so she had a book on it. They looked pretty CUTE! We splatter painted they over size shirts, they had beads, a leg warmer, bright colors, crimped hair, and Converse!
My First Grade teachers and I were Penguins from the "Tacky the Penguin" books. We were Goodly, Lovely, Angel and Neatly! We thought we were pretty cute! We read the kids Tacky books all week and had a great time playin the part of Penguins. We do a HUGE Penguin unit in the winter with our math so these were the PERFECT costumes for us.
Before we could even get to school on Friday, I had to play mommy and make goodies for the class parties. Of course all three girls wanted different goodies to take. Abbey wanted peanutbutter cookies with kisses on top!
Emiley wanted FANCY cupcakes! So we settled on cupcakes with gummy worms!
Lainey wanted iced sugar cookies with candy corns. So after soccer practices on Thursday night, we spent the rest of our evening baking and curling and crimping hair for Friday!
But Friday was a success because everyone looked adorable! We had a super cute Wendy, an adorable little clown and a super hip 80's chic!
Before we could even get to school on Friday, I had to play mommy and make goodies for the class parties. Of course all three girls wanted different goodies to take. Abbey wanted peanutbutter cookies with kisses on top!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
The girls and their Mommie look like they had a really good weekend. I remember when......A.Vi
Post a Comment