Home About Me The Girls Contact Me Deals & Steals Facebook Pinterest TeachersPayTeachers Instagram Email Twitter Image Map

October 14, 2010

Welcome Art...

Every morning Lainey Girl draws some of her artwork on my board from my class. Her artwork is amazing and my class always LOVES her drawings and her morning greetings... Here are a couple of pictures I captured that she drew this week. I usually dont know what to expect because I am scurrying around the school making copies or getting my hot tea. Then I return to my room with my class and find a masterpiece made by my Lainey Girl and I LOVE.EVERY.ONE.OF.THEM!
Lainey truly is one of a kind and a very talented little artist!

Photobucket

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I love my Lainey Girl. Wish we could all live in her special, magical world. What a talented little sweetheart.

Love ya'll,
Dad

Anonymous said...

Lainey is awesome! I know the kids love her drawings as much as you do...thanks for sharing! Dee

Anonymous said...

What a GREAT way to start the day. Lainey IS one special girl.

Can't wait to see you all.

Love
MOM

Betsy said...

She sometimes even comes down and decorates my board, too!! :-)

Amy said...

You really should take a picture of every single one and keep it in a binder! SO FUN! I love it!

The Daileys said...

I agree with Amy- keep a record! What a wonderful way for her to connect with you each day :)

cheri said...

Maybe you could spare her once a week and let her decorate my board...the kids would love it!