Home About Me The Girls Contact Me Deals & Steals Facebook Pinterest TeachersPayTeachers Instagram Email Twitter Image Map

October 27, 2010

Ten for this Wacky Wednesday...

Here is a list of 10 for this WACKY WEDNESDAY!

1. I have been down and out today with tummy issues. So not fun, but obviously I needed the rest because I slept until 1:00!

2. Today was picture day at school so I had to get up with the girls this morning and fix their hair. I could not let daddy "Just Do It!"

3. I Sonic Dr. Pepper helped just a little this afternoon.

4. Abbey Grace made the UIL listening team and I couldnt be prouder. I wonder does this mean she is a good listener because just the other day I was thinking all her listening skills were flying out the window with her pre-teen years. Maybe she is just using them up at school!

5. Lainey girl is going to be Wendy for Halloween. Emiley has chosen to be a clown and Abbey is going to be an 80's chic. They are ready for Fridayto dress up for school!!!

6. Lainey told me today that I was shrinking! I LIKE IT!!!

7. While home today I was able to watch the "Nate Berkus Show." I really liked it! But I like all things home decorating :)

8. Next week is NOVEMBER! How exciting. That means my birthday, the San Antonio 1/2 marathon, Thanksgiving...

9. Last weekend we went jean shopping... The whole family! We bought seven pairs of pants for the girls in one hour. I think thats a record!

10. This weekend is the last weekend of soccer games. I MUST take my camera and get GOOD pictures of ALL the girls playing!

Thats all you get. I think I am going to go crawl back in my bed!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm glad you're feeling better! Cute new blog.

Katie said...

I'm sorry you aren't feeling well! I hope you are better SOON! :)

Unknown said...

I hope you feel better today. You sounded very tired yesterday. Can't wait to see you and my girl friends (and Will too!) We'll have our team colors on for the games.
Love you!!
Dad

CreationsForEleanor said...

Hope you are feeling better, love the new blog design. Have you ever been to the websites that the twins on Nate Berkus have? They are the BEST websites! Great, easy ideas.
www.thediydish.com
www.youcanmakethis.com

The Jacobs Family said...

I'm so feeling your pain. I have been down and out for two days. Hard to feed your children when you're feeling like this. Congrats to your hubs for his win.