Here is our Capri Camper that Will bought and fixed up a month or so ago from Craig's List. It is lots of fun. It has two sleeping spots and a shower. It is perfect for us!
October 18, 2010
Longhorn Ironman 70.3...
We spent the weekend in Austin so that Will could compete in the Longhorn Ironman 70.3 Triathlon! It is truly an amazing event. Here are Will and Luke before the race began... All Smiles!!
The swim is set on Decker Lake and it is beautiful. We got up way before sunset and greeted the sun along with the other 2200 participant and their other thousands spectators.
The singing of the National Anthem is BEAUTIFUL with the flag over the lake!
Will and Luke getting all dressed in their wetsuits!
Ok... I admit, that is where my pictures of the event end. I was at the finish line but didnt get Will's picture. I do have a few more on my phone but that is IT! I was a bad wife and spectator this weekend. We had a great time and spent the weekend in our camper!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yay!! What fun!! :-) Thanks for posting pics... I borrowed one for my blog, too!! :-)
Post a Comment