Home About Me The Girls Contact Me Deals & Steals Facebook Pinterest TeachersPayTeachers Instagram Email Twitter Image Map

April 8, 2011

Friday Favorites...

My Aunt Vi is getting a LITTLE impatient with the Friday Favorites, but I guess since I never got them posted last week her early "hint" today meant that she was SERIOUS... She did not want me to go without this Friday!!! This Friday my FAVORITE things are my wild flowers or annual flowers that are popping up around my yard! I love spring! It is amazing! So today after work I went out and snapped these pictures around my yard. {Sorry, had to take them with my iPhone because my little camera was dead.} Iris are my favorite. The remind me of my Great-grandmother! These are fun and are finally blooming at our gate!
This is a huge bush that blooms full of yellow flowers! {I wish I was better at knowing what every flower was called!}
Oh and my favorite, my rose bushes. I love when my mini-roses start really blooming and I cut them and put them in little vases around the house! So FUN and Beautiful!
And the TEXAS bluebonnet! We have a little patch of them on the side of our house and it is so fun!!! They are beautiful. We do need some rain to help them really bloom!
Happy Weekend!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny that your friday favorites are also my friday favs. I too cute some of my iris and brought them in so the wind wouldn't beat them up. This is a fresh breath of spring here too. Love that I really understand your fri. fav. Happy Weekend. A. Vi

Anonymous said...

Beautiful post! We cannot help but think of fanny when the iris bloom!