On Saturday morning we woke to 4 baby kitties. Our momma cat had had the babies in the inside of a tree. Lainey thought this was the perfect place to have the kittens. It took us a long to time to find them. We followed Cowgirl {the momma} around and could hear the babies crying but couldnt find them... until finally...! They are precious and look just like their pretty momma!
Today was 5th grade math TAKS and my Smarty Pants did great I am sure! Her daddy got up and made us all a breakfast of bacon and eggs at her request. I am so proud of her. She is a super smart girl and I am sure is will be COMMENDED again this year!
This little piece of wood and rope that hangs from a tree in my yard just makes me smile every time I walk past it. Emiley made this and calls it her hammock. It wouldnt make me laugh so much if she didnt have...
THESE REAL hammocks in a beautiful spot in our yard! I think it is so cute that Emiley and builds and creates things out of things she finds around the yard!
Lainey Girl had Woody, Jessie and the whole Toy Story Gang in the wagon the other day. It makes me SMILE that my girls still love Toy Story. We have loved every single one of them! The Woody and Jessie dolls are actually Abbey's and she still keeps them on her shelf in her room. I hope she keeps them there until she leaves for college!
This is one of the pieces that my cousin and I painted when she came to help me a couple of weekends ago. My dad and Dee gave me this piece a few years age and it stores all the girls crafts in it! Tonya suggested we paint it black so AWAY WE WENT!!! {In the process!}
And the finish product! I just LOVE it! All my freshly painted pieces just make me smile! They make my house feel so fresh and different. Tonya also suggested a "redo" for my curtains so I cant wait to get those finished to show you!
And the finish product! I just LOVE it! All my freshly painted pieces just make me smile! They make my house feel so fresh and different. Tonya also suggested a "redo" for my curtains so I cant wait to get those finished to show you!

No comments:
Post a Comment