Home About Me The Girls Contact Me Deals & Steals Facebook Pinterest TeachersPayTeachers Instagram Email Twitter Image Map

April 28, 2011

Thursday, THURSDAY!...

Wow! This Thursday is one for the record books. All the kids were a bit crazy at school and I am glad it is over. I think it was a combination of the week full of testing and being off schedule and spring fever beginning to set in! I can just say I am glad that this Thursday is OVER as far as school is concerned!

My Thursday's posts are usually in numbered form so I will keep the tradition up! It seems that is the only way my brain is functioning today. I left my desk with three different lists on it!

1. I truly cant believe that Sunday is MAY. Time is flying by. Our calendar is FULL with activities for school and softball and trips! I love this time of year but my head is spinning just thinking about it all! I cant wait to see all our friends and family we have plans with over the next month or so.

2. Lainey's Easter dress has a dress to match her American Girl doll Lanie... So precious! I need to get a better picture next time they are dressed up!
3. Speaking of a camera I have been wanting a GOOD camera for awhile but have been putting it off because I dont know what to get... ANY SUGGESTIONS???

4. The Easter Bunny brought these fun little sleeping eye coverlets. How fun! Miss Em really slept in hers the other night. She has always been a good sleepers. I think she put it on and fell asleep and never knew the difference. Abbey and Lainey really WANT to be able to sleep in their but JUST.CANT.DO.IT!
5. I am still eating Gluten-Free. I am trying more and more recipes with the rice flour. I made my sister in laws chocolate pudding cake with this baking mix instead of flour the other night and it was pretty good! We eat lots of meats, fruits and veggies. I miss things like regular crackers and Triscuits the MOST! I occasionally have a Triscuit or something and get a bit sick and know this is FOR REAL!!! I have lost about 30 pounds and feel good. No more tummy trouble except when I dont eat right... Crazy Stuff!
6. MY HUBBY IS AWESOME! The other night I went out with my girlfriends for a little mommy time. He kept our girls and a friends two so she could come. The girls ended up sleeping over!!! They had a pancake breakfast made by Will the next morning! Oh yes, and Will has made the TAKS breakfasts this week... Abbey and Lainey requested pancakes and breakfast tacos to help them do their best on the test!
7. Abbey's softball is keeping us busy! She has a game tonight and another one tomorrow night :)

8. Cowgirl moved her sweet kitties the other night during one of our storms. We cant find them now. Either she moved them or something horrible happened to them... They were so cute.
9. We have lots of hummingbirds buzzing around our feeders. I LOVE this time of year!

10. I finally found some new bushes/flowering shrubs for my front flower bed. They are just what I was looking for! They are suppose to attract hummingbirds and butterflies and not attract deer. I am hoping the horses stay out of them, too!

I have so many thoughts running through my head but I think I will stop now!
Photobucket

No comments: