I know awhile back I shared with you the drawings that Lainey was leaving on the board for my students. Well, the other day she made these cute robot drawing and hung them close to my desk...

Aren't they just the cutest? I love them! My Lainey girl is so creative. I am a bit sad that this sweet first grade room will only be mine for 38 more day... Keep praying for Texas school Folks! Our kiddos need it. I have warned our school that I am going to be the best volunteer out there. Oh, yes and I am going to return to being the BEST mommy again! I think I will take this pictures and hang them on my desk at home! :)
4 comments:
Those are 'too cute'....Lainey is so very creative and fun! And yes, we all will keep praying. Our future leaders need quality educations to compete!
Love you
MOM
Cute drawings!! Sad for our kids in TExas. In Leander, we layed off 213 teachers. SADSAD!!!!!!
I just realized... you aren't teaching next year!! R u soo excited!!!!!????
I wrote a long comment the other day and for some reason it didn't work!! I'm so sorry to hear about your job but its so great that you get to be a stay at home mom again. It's been so hard knowing all this was going on and not knowing if I was safe or not. But thank goodness I am!!! I know you will just love being the best volunteer ever...that's the best part anyways!!
Post a Comment