We have been going outside EARLY to avoid the heat and have hit the pool quite a bit...however, we think we might have gotten a touch of the crypto (sp?) virus a few weeks ago from our pool.
You're creating art everyday - just look at those little coons looking out of the water?? My mom, your Aunt Donna, said once, "Plan to be 40. This was something she feel she failed to do, as all her children left home by the time she was 40 and she hadn't planned a life after 40. All these fun things I'm doing now, are the plans I had in my 20s! So plan to be 40! But, I know your enjoying your girls and this is a precious place your in right now!
5 comments:
What cuties!!
This is the best kind of summer fun! I've been doing the same thing to beat the heat....swimming and boating!
I'll be sorry to see the summer end!
Love to all,
e.e
We have been going outside EARLY to avoid the heat and have hit the pool quite a bit...however, we think we might have gotten a touch of the crypto (sp?) virus a few weeks ago from our pool.
Looks FUN! We have been doing the same......right now, though, we are packing!!! YIKES!
You're creating art everyday - just look at those little coons looking out of the water?? My mom, your Aunt Donna, said once, "Plan to be 40. This was something she feel she failed to do, as all her children left home by the time she was 40 and she hadn't planned a life after 40. All these fun things I'm doing now, are the plans I had in my 20s! So plan to be 40! But, I know your enjoying your girls and this is a precious place your in right now!
Post a Comment