Home About Me The Girls Contact Me Deals & Steals Facebook Pinterest TeachersPayTeachers Instagram Email Twitter Image Map

August 13, 2008

TOO Much Melon...

Is there such a thing as having too much watermelon in one summer?
We have eaten our fair share of watermelon on our front porch this summer.
We have eaten so much and spit so many seeds that there is now watermelon vines overtaking my flower beds and YES, growing out of the cracks on the front porch.

Maybe we will produce our own melons and have more seeds to spit and more melons to grow, and more melon to eat, and more seeds to spit, and so on and so on and so on...

Happy Hump Day!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! How are you keeping Jasper out of the vines? I figured he'd eat that too!

They sure are pretty and green, but I hope they don't take over all your pretty flowers.

Love you MOM

Vanessa said...

Coming soon.......HALE FARM
You could make some $ off of it, too! Just dont make watermelon rind pickles like my dad's mom used to.......DISGUSTING! Who would even think of such a thing??
Love the horse pics, too.

The Poe Family said...

Hello Ms. Shelley,

I had a chance to check some blogs so I had to leave a comment. Way to go on the triathlon. You are a braver woman than me. I am very impressed. Keep up the hard work. You look great...gp

ajphillips said...

That's funny! We had a watermelon grow out in the pasture one time (from the same thing...spitting seeds) but the horses ate it!

The Young Family said...

hi shelley. i love seeing your blog. you are so creative. what beautiful girls you have! i'm glad you and steph were able to hang out and catch up. have a great weekend.
kaylynn

The Daileys said...

Okay, that's just too funny! I actually laughed out loud...