Is It Monday?
Is It Monday? I have already graciously handed out a few spankings, and its only nine o'clock a.m.
Is It Monday? The girls have tracked in half of the mud from the yard this morning and some how there is even some on the walls and door facing.
Is It Monday? Abbey woke up with her eye swollen shut.
Is It Monday? The laundry is overflowing from the hamper.
Is It Monday? The girls have already started setting the timer because they need their private time in the bathroom.
Is It Monday?
11 comments:
Yep! It is for sure Monday! And NEXT Monday, we will be pushing them from the car and driving away as fast as we can!!:) I am TOTALLY kidding! Maybe not totally, just mostly!:)
Hope you have a better day!
It's monday here too! I too have handed out more spankings than expected. Is it still a full moon? Are children of the world plotting against us parents today? I do believe mine are doing a fine job trying to drive me crazy today. Hope things get better before the end of the day.
Nothing like those daily "love pats!" Don't remember having to hand out too many of those for you. Bet you can't hardly wait til next Monday rolls around..then it's YOUR tears streaming down your face when your babies head back to school!
I love you..
Poppy
it is SOOOO monday over here as well.
it's monday in full swing here, too. I am not a fan of mondays... how many days til friday?
Sounds like Monday to me too! :) This time next week we will all be back at school and there will be so much less conflict in my house!
So do you want to go to the concert????
I think we all agree on the Monday thing.........
Sounds so familiar...thanks for letting me know that I am not alone:)It does get better though:)
It has been Monday ALL DAY LONG at my house!!!
Hang on with your fingernails. It's the Mondays that make the other days look so good.
Like this post, and am very sorry to her you are not well... and yes, Laptops are cool!
Have linked you to my blog.
God bless.
Ruth
Post a Comment