Home About Me The Girls Contact Me Deals & Steals Facebook Pinterest TeachersPayTeachers Instagram Email Twitter Image Map

August 29, 2008

Emiley's Day...

(Sorry some bathroom humor to follow. Yes, it even happens with little girls.)

"I had gas really bad today. But Momma, you would be so proud of me. I held four toots until I got out to the playground."---Emiley

Happy Weekend!

6 comments:

Summer said...

Oh my gosh! I am laughing so hard. She is polite by waiting until the playground. If I ever have a little girl, this will be what it is like. Clark taught the boys "bullfrog" instead of toot. So now when we are in Wal-mart or some place public, you can hear my kids yell "momma I bullfrogged".

kristi said...

Sooo funny. Doesn't that just make your chest swell with pride?

Anonymous said...

Oh Miss Em...so insightful, even at such a small age. That is hilarious..

Have a great weekend all!
Love
MOM

ajphillips said...

How funny...:)

Vanessa said...

She is one smart and funny girl!!!!

The Daileys said...

Aha! Now that is so refreshing to hear to the ears of this mama of 2 boys. Very giggle worthy!