Home About Me The Girls Contact Me Deals & Steals Facebook Pinterest TeachersPayTeachers Instagram Email Twitter Image Map

August 8, 2008

Friday Fun...

Just for fun... here are the girls' new backpacks, complete with their monogrammed names for the fast approaching school year. Abbey chose a camo saddle pack with her name in green, for Tinkerbell of course.
Lainey's backpack is so cute! I love the cherries.
Miss Em chose monkeys... she still loves monkeys. I love all three choices and think they show their three different personalities :)
Now, can you guess what we are growing in our kitchen? Stay tuned for the results and the recipe...

Happy Weekend!

6 comments:

Anne said...

Are you making rock candy??

Love the backpacks!

Anonymous said...

Love the backpacks! I cannot believe school is just around the corner. What are you growing?? Looks like hair gel to me! Maybe it's pumpkin plants for fall!

Good luck on your race this weekend!

Love you
MOM

ajphillips said...

Those are cute! I can't believe school is about to start again!

Anonymous said...

I think you are growing sugar rocks!!! We did that when we were little vut they weren't colored. A. vi

Whitney said...

What is it about monogramming that just makes something too cute! I love the backpacks and have no clue what you're growing!

Betsy said...

LOVE the backpacks!!!