Home About Me The Girls Contact Me Deals & Steals Facebook Pinterest TeachersPayTeachers Instagram Email Twitter Image Map

July 15, 2009

Dress Me Up...

This week has mainly been all about getting ready for a garage sale, but yesterday the girls and I took some time to repaint a dresser.
Lainey has been wanting this little dresser in her room because it has a mirror on it so we all got out in the garage early (before it got over 100 degrees) and painted and painted and painted.
We really had fun and we LOVE the final product! I made a quick trip to Waco and got new knobs for this dresser...

And new knobs to replace these 1970's style handles on my dresser. I like the new look! The cost of the knobs were much better than buying a new dresser! Happy Hump Day!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Ashlee said...

Both dressers look GREAT!!! I love doing projects like that. I'm sure the girls had a blast painting!! Good luck with the garage sale, hope it goes well!:)

kristi said...

Super Job. You and the girls should try out for HGTV's Design on a Dime.

Liz said...

Fun stuff... please come and help me at my house :) You girls are an inspiration for sure! Love it!

Tonya said...

Awesome! You have great little helpers. You are teaching them that you don't have to go buy something brand new....just change it up a bit. Saves money and looks great! :)

Anonymous said...

Looks wonderful...gives new life and new use to family hand-me-downs. We are blessed to be so resourceful and to make what is old new again.

Love you
MOM