I asked Lainey to pose for a picture with me and my new necklacke yesterday before church! Tonya, I got so many compliments on it... it is perfect and so ME! Since Lainey posed for a picture with me, Emiley had to have her chance, too!
July 20, 2009
Sweet Surprises...
I have a new friend. Her name is Tonya and she writes the blog "Journey of Hope." She is an amazing Christian woman and will truly touch your heart with her " Feel Good Wednesdays." Although we have never met in person, we are building a fun, sweet friendship through emails and are learning about each other from our blogs. This week she sent me a sweet surprise! Tonya has started making necklaces, knew that I LOVE turquoise and red, and sent me this beautiful necklace that she made just for me. SWEET!
I asked Lainey to pose for a picture with me and my new necklacke yesterday before church! Tonya, I got so many compliments on it... it is perfect and so ME! Since Lainey posed for a picture with me, Emiley had to have her chance, too!
I asked Lainey to pose for a picture with me and my new necklacke yesterday before church! Tonya, I got so many compliments on it... it is perfect and so ME! Since Lainey posed for a picture with me, Emiley had to have her chance, too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
That is so cool! How lucky to get special gifts in the mail!? It's beautiful!
Wow, can't wait to see the necklace and all you guys too!
Love you
MOM
Oh what a nice surprise. How did you find each other?
Awww! That looks fabulous on you!! Thank you so much for your sweet blog about me. You are too kind. God has linked me to some wonderful, wonderful women. I'm so glad we could become friends. We will meet soon!
"Hoping" for many blessings to be sent your way.
Beautiful necklace for a beautiful Christian mommy. Hope you have fun on your "water" outing. I bet the water will be warm
Now, how cool is that?!?!?!?
Yea! That's awesome.. and very pretty. Looks great on you. What a wonderful surprise. Hope you have a great night!
Post a Comment