Liz also know I am all about cooking! I love cooking any and everything! This apron is the perfect sweet surprise for me and it goes perfect with my kitchen...
Since I am talking "kitchen" I will share with you what I made on my night to cook on our recent river trip. Will and I made "Low Country Boil" which is a favorite of Betsy's and consists of crab boil, small red new potatoes, smoked link sausage, corn, and fresh shrimp.
And then my ALL TIME FAVORITE... with a super fancy name... Layered Cheese Stuff!
It is one block of cream cheese and one block of cheddar cheese cubed and stacked. Then you mix 8 tbsp. olive oil and 6 tbsp. white wine vinegar with garlic salt and pepper to a salad dressing consistancy and set aside.
Then finely chop 1/2 bunch cilantro, 10 leaves fresh basil, 1/2 cup green onions, and 1/2 cup red bell pepper. Add to the salad dressing mixture.
Pour mixture over stacked cheese when you are ready to serve. Enjoy with crackers of your choice. Delicious!

5 comments:
Yep!!!!!!!!!! I would have LOVED it --- but I would have wanted the cheese as the rest cooked.Vi
Looks delicious YALL!!!
I love the apron! What nice blogger friends you have... and
we all loved the Shrimp Boil and Layered Cheese... as always, anyting you prepare is wonderful to look at and enjoy!
What fun!
Love
MOM
Yum... you and your apron can come cook at my house anytime! :) Glad you like it. I saw it walking by and knew it was for you!!!
Yes, I'll have some of that. Thank you.
Post a Comment