Truth be Told... I am looking forward to our trip to the Frio River but hope it doesnt rain all week. Dont get me wrong, I know we need the rain and I love the rain and cooler weather, but I want us to be able to swim and play all week.
Truth be Told... I did have an interview this morning. (Should not have posted about having a "big day" on facebook!) It went fine... now we just wait and see. It is hard to be patient and wait for the results. God is in control! I am ready to become a teacher again now that my girls are all in school. I hate disappointment but have prepared myself if I dont get the job. I will be completely overjoyed if I do get hired...
Truth be Told...
7 comments:
Hope all is great with the interview... I know getting your hopes up is easy to do and hard not to! Keep me posted on how it goes! Have fun at the Frio... wish we were headed that way!!!
Oh my goodness Shelley that is so great I wish you luck with the job!! I know how hard it is to wait, but I'm sure you did great. I will be thinking about you!!:)
I LOVE this song as well. A good friend of mine had this played in her wedding. So sweet!
Just remember, my dear, there IS a rainbow on the other side. It will show up, eventually, for both of us. Rainbows are God's creation.
I'll probably be coming back to your blog often so I can listen to this. haha!
I love this song! It's by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole, and it always makes me happy!
Anyway, I hope everything went well in the interview. I'm sure you blew then away!
Awesome! Is your interview in Hamilton?
Hope you are enjoying some relaxing time on the Frio! You deserve it! We are praying for your job possibilities. Hamilton ISD would be blessed to have a dedicated teacher, supporter, and mommy on their staff.
I love you,
Poppy
Good Luck! O tried to call you last night, will try again tomorrow.
Post a Comment