My, Oh My... It's another Friday which means its time for
Kelly's Show us Where you Live and my Friday Favorites. This Friday its Time for Front Yards and Garages.

This is the new and improved front of our house. Thanks to my hubby who took down a huge tree in our front yard a year or so ago we now have a yard with grass!

And this is all you get to see of my garage :) Since we are in the middle of house remodeling, our garage is pretty full of stuff from the sunroom and other areas of the house. Maybe I will share with you at a late date...

These are other areas of our front yard/pasture. Here are the girls swing set and hammicks.

Our drive and the bird feeders... I love our place.

Some of my plants on my front porch.

Now for my Friday Favorites... I have had this cross hanging on my front porch for a long time. It use to be off-white. I just painted it black and now I LOVE it even more!

These chairs are also on my front porch. I think my mom got them at a garage sale a long time ago. They use to sit all rusted on my porch. I covered them with some white spray paint and now they look great holding my potted plants!

Happy Weekend!
5 comments:
Cute house! I like the cross hanging -- good thinking to paint it!
I love your house! It looks so different from the last time I saw it! It's beautiful!
Beautiful home and I am so jealous of all of the trees. Love your flowers.
Cece
I just love the diamond cut window panes! And, I wish I had a hammock.
I can see why you love your place...looks like a peaceful place. You guys have worked so hard on your remodeling and improvements -- looks great!
Post a Comment